So if I were ever to write a book, it would come in chapters, like most books do. The first chapter would be my early life, which was for the most part insignificant and I don't remember much of. The second chapter would consist of mono and how I lived out high school. The third chapter would be about graduating high school and my first summer at SugarPine and how that completely changed me. The fourth chapter would be about me starting my relationship with Kit and actually getting serious about school, and everything until this point in my life.
At each chapter of my life, the changes seem to affect me even more fundamentally than the last one. But change is a good thing, it's what keeps us alive. But just to show you how much life has changed for me in the last two weeks, here's a summarized list of changes...
- My serious relationship with Kit has been over a year
- I've failed out my entire semester, and for that reason I've completely devoted 75% of my attention for the next five months to straightening school out and actually do good, or give up trying.
- Because of the above statement, it's motivated me to leave skyQ and get a better-paying job with less responsibility, or no job at all.
- It has also made me choose to leave the youth group for a time. I've poured my heart into the worship team and the kids there, but sometimes good things cripple you. It was hard to finally accept it, but it had to be done.
With all of these changes happening within the capacity of 14 days, I have made some pretty significant choices. And I will be honest: some of the choices I've made so far have been wise and responsible, some have been stupid and selfish. There are different reasons for each, but I don't regret any of them. Because no matter what, God has been walking with me, and I have been walking with Him as well. For a while I was struggling, but through prayer I've come through it.
Most of you probably will never understand all of the choices I've made recently, or in the near future. But I know for sure that Chapter Five of my life is gonna change everything about me and how I see and react to life. It's gonna test my foundation. It's gonna test my friends and relationships. It's gonna test my past and my future. It's gonna test my faith and trust in myself, God, and other people. And I want you guys to pray for me. Life is about to kick into a very confusing gear in a very short time for me, and I'm not sure what's gonna happen after that for me. But I know God will be with me 200%, and I know that prayer has been proven to work in my life. So thanks for reading this, God bless and take care.
Friday, December 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment