Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Weirdest Road Trip (So Far)

This last road trip is (so far) the most weirdest road trip that I've had in a long while. Here's the basics of this road trip timeline:



-Went to Fox's house and played Wii, also messed with Kalesha and Renee and picked up Kyle and Cole (they hid all the shoes too)

-Was gonna sleep for 3 hours but decided against it

-Found that my camera bag was left at Fox's house, so went to go get it and got lost trying to find it, even though I had driven there no less than 3 hours before. Also got directions to go to Dillon's beach, which was where me Kyle and Cole were gonna go fish.

-Left for Dillon's beach at 2 in the morning, took some side trips and got there at 6 (note to self - driving at night is fun). Discovered that the beach didn't open till 7, so we drove around and took some more side trips.

-7 came, realized we were at the wrong beach, so finally found the right one. We knew it was the right one cause Kyle and Cole kept having flashbacks, they had been there before. They fished for crabs and eel monkeys, and I sat and watched and listened to the roar of the mighty Pacific ocean

-Got bored/tired, slept in the car for 75+ minutes, woke up to find Kyle and Cole with two fish and a crab. We stuck em in the same space together and hoped they'd fight to the death, but the fish were pretty much dead already so there wasn't any real point. So we start going home

-15 minutes down the road I see a potential shortcut back to SacTown, so I take it. And of course, like all true road trips with Kyle, Kyle takes a nap and wakes up to find himself in San Francisco. Many things happened there, such as Cole yelling in Chinese to random people, me being completely lost downtown, and Kyle having to pee like he had just downed a 15-foot pool. Needless to say we escaped.

-Got to SacTown finally, forgot to take a turn and found myself on Folsom Road for a half hour trying to find a landmark. Finally got back on 80 and too Kyle home

-Kyle's dad looked at the crab and said we couldn't eat it cause it had died of natural causes...whatever I hate fish food anyway.



And in two hours I'm getting ready to go out with friends till about 3 in the morning. I'm pretty sure tomorrow all I'm gonna do is sleep.

No comments: