Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Daddy Can’t We Go Back To Eden?

There is an easier life than what I got right now. I just don't know how to get it.

I'm on the verge of starting school, and getting my day job back. It's essential for me to survive. But at the same time it's holding me back completely. Why can't I jump in my car, grab what I need, and find the freedom I'm looking for?

I sure hope that I'm not deceiving myself. I honestly believe God wants me in Roseville, but it seems that I'm being silently smothered here. My answer might be moving out. Parents aren't evil, but I think I need that kind of independance now. Or something like that. But first I need a job that pays more than minimum.

It's just weird to come from SugarPine back home. SugarPine you can feel God breathing down your neck (at least for me), here I've gotta actually think about it. It's a struggle to stay in the same mindset with Him here, and if not for Adam and Eve eating the apple this would not be a problem.

No comments: