So it's been a week since we started the tour, and I'm pretty sure I couldn't ask for a better one right now. I love the music we're playing, I love these brothers of mine that I'm playing this music with, and I love that we're playing this music anywhere that'll take us! We're playing at colleges, bars, churches, we're sleeping on couches and wooden floors, we're living off $10 a day for food (at least trying that), and the best part is that our van engine shuts off if we don't drive it right :D. If you haven't already, check out the videos we're putting out every week, it's a bunch of random stuff and live performances, they're pretty awesome!
What's beautiful about this is that this routine of life will probably continue until I leave for SugarPine. So I'm pretty much out of Roseville until the middle of August. There's so much change goin on around me, it's crazy. I hope all you guys are doin great out there.
Sooooo if you're bored and you wanna chat, you can text/call me at **********, whatever your prefrence. Hope to see you guys at one of our shows!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment