Friday, March 6, 2009

60 years from now

I'll probably be old.
I'll probably gonna have an old guy haircut, dress like an old guy, and say stuff like "When I was your age!"
I'll probably not be very active in anything
I'll probably have given up on technology, or completely reliant on it.
I'll probably be as stubborn as hell and scold people that get in my way.
I'll probably also beat people with my cane that I also scold.
I'll probably be living up in the mountains somewhere.
I'll probably still be stuck listening to 90's alternative.
I'll probably have an order to my things that I can't even explain.
I'll probably be missin my family.
I'll probably be writing pointless blogs like this then too.


People tell me to live life and be responsible, when all I'll be able to be is responsible when I'm older. I'm not saying responsibility and safety should be shunned when you're young, but it's when you're young that you can shun it :)

No comments: