Before April stars, I will be on staff as a worship pastor at First Southern Baptist Church. This is putting me in awe of God and the way He works my life in such a big way. Personally I've always considered my ability to lead music & worship as just a hobby, not something I would really live for when it came to a career, I would volunteer when there would be a need. Last December my aunt told me I should apply for a worship pastor position at her church. I didn't think I really had a shot at it, since I'm only 20 with no college degrees, just experience in a youth group. God had different plans, and it's led me to this place, where both me and the pastor feel like this is where God's telling me to go. I'm incredibly excited, humbled, and at peace where God's putting me right now.
And hey, when God tells you to go, you don't do a Jonah...
No comments:
Post a Comment