I feel like there's something that's holding me down. I'm not talking about me being young or not having a good enough job here, I mean I feel like spiritually I'm feeling out with my fingers where the edges of this *weight* is that's holding me down. I'd like to ask you to pray for me, as God takes me through this. There's a lot, a LOT of crazy changes going on right now, and just tonight I barely feel like I've taken a breath, and I know when I wake up tomorrow that it's gonna rush back...but God's got me. He always has, and I know all I have to do is hold on, trust Him, let go and let God. It's the best (ONLY) way to live in reality.
Something else that I've been looking forward to getting - the Matt Larson Band CD. Matt was my old worship leader, and the lead guitarist was my old youth pastor, and this music is incredibly good. I would recommend you guys to get this, if you don't then listen to his songs, they're worth your time. It's been encouraging me the last couple days.
p.s. - I'm turning 21 in...21 days...wow that's awesome timing...and I totally don't even feel 21. I feel 16 and 24 at the same time. Sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment