It's now month 3 of ministering music at FSB, and I'm enjoying it, it's a lot of fun, and where God wants me to be. So glad I'm learnin hymns finally. AND I have an office! That's been one of the things that make me laugh. I've never had an office, and I don't know, it just seems so odd to me. I personally think it's funny, but that's just me.
Two things are happening next week, on the same day, Monday: I turn 21 and start college. 21 is significant, just because it's my birthday, but besides that, nothing special. Everybody's like, oh 21! You can gamble and drink!...except I don't want to do either, I even signed a contract not to touch alcohal. But, a birthday nonetheless, bring on the cake and doritos. And, on the day I turn 21, I start college, specifically a pyschology class for the summer. My new growing experience, that I feel I'm ready for. Personally, I just want a good job, but not yet I guess. I'll stick with education for now.
It is seriously too hot in the surrounding Sacramento area. It's 105 in the day, and 92 in the dead of night. Haven't been using my AC belt on my car cause it's about to break off, so I get to sweat it out every time I step outside. Jessica starts her new job today, so that's a good answer to prayer. All in all, God is good, gives me blessings and strengths, and leads me on my path. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment