Tuesday, July 7, 2009

LucasArts loves me

One quick blog, then I'm off to sleep so I won't be deprived for class tomorrow.

Today was my birthday, and LucasArts decided to pick this day to announce that it would be teaming up with Steam to re-release all its titles, new and old ones. Steam is an online game provider that is pretty solid, puts out high quality games and has a good network for gamers.

if you had no idea, i am a HUGE STAR WARS VIDEO GAME FAN. The fact that this news came out on my birthday, my 21st no less, bodes the omen of epicness. If they put out the KotOR games and the early EARLY Star Wars games, I think I'll have a good excuse to spend some money. But I'll also have to balance that with getting The Old Republic MMO whenever that comes out...heck I'll have better income by then or put it on the credit card

I do believe I'm turning into a Star Wars video game addict.

No comments: