I wrote a song about death today. Hold up, let me back up. I've written a little over 20 songs, and I'm starting to lay down tracks for a CD at some point this year. I'm writing/recording/producing this record, everything on my own, and excited for it. I think I'm coming up with a tradition; when I write a folksy song for the CD, that will be enough songs. This song is a little song, it belongs at the beginning as an intro or a hidden track at the end...though I realize that in this digital age of music, hardly anybody does hidden tracks anymore. Drat you digitalness, you've taken away the secret joys of CDs! Well actually it's taken away CDs altogether...meh.
As a closing statement, I'm really loving this whole immense growing thing I'm doing with God, through God, because of God. To quote my own song, I will be still, because I don't realize who I am...or He is.
No comments:
Post a Comment