I'm taking a minute out of recording to write. I have a sudden urge to write.
The following will either sound really self-centered, selfish, or funny: I looked at my resume yesterday and impressed myself. I don't really know if that's okay to say, but I kinda did. I forget sometimes the magnitude of what I've done in the last three years alone. I kinda just do it and when I'm done with that, go off in the other direction. Not necessarily a motivational booster but a reflection on the past.
This CD is going to be my soul on a platter. I even have a song called my soul be all that's left! Geez. The whole concept of this CD is that it's telling a story, and I'm not really hiding anything between the listener and the message. Pretty crazy. Though I would love if I were more skilled at what I do, I'm having to re-record stuff over and over because what I think sounded good, doesn't cut it two days later. Maybe I'm really overanalyzing this.
Smelling vanilla candles is like letting cotton candy melt in your mouth.
I miss Fresno. It's much colder there than here in Sacramento.
Faces are the most expressive things in the world. It's so uniform, yet the emotions we put in them make them completely unique. Almost like a fingerprint.
Well that's all the random thoughts that I had for now, thanks for reading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment