Monday, April 27, 2009

Quiet now

I've become silent, now. My opinion over life is now been quieted, to make way for the state of learning I'm now in. Besides me not blogging about my life every week, this is a radical change. It's almost like I'm in school again, but I'm getting paid for it, and it's not as structured. And if this is school, I'll take this lifestyle over public education in a heartbeat.

Besides political vendettas and my complete opposition to the government and how it's turning socialist, I have no other blazing, passionate opinion that's been set on fire. I'm learing so many things from so many directions, and right now I'm not able to keep up with any of them. All are good, and I'm not killing myself or my schedule. I am overwhelmed, in the sense that these things are so new for me, either because I haven't experiened them yet, or I'm having to vastly relearn what I thought I knew, therefore causing me to mold to a heightened sense of humbleness.

I like this me. But I know that this me cannot stay forever. There are times when we need to be humble, times when we need to be loud, times when we need to be sad, times when we need to be confused and lost. We go through phases and breaking and forming of foundations, but we also need to realize that we cannot be everything at the same time. That's Christ, not us, and that's what we need to depend on, as our lives and selves spin in a chaotic dizzy.

I really feel like I've said too much now. Tell me something you've been learning, or anything. I'm very much the listener right now.

1 comment:

Ted said...

I've been learning that the me that I know is no longer what I thought. We are defined by our actions. Mine have been of nothing and desperation. So in turn I have turned into this. Which isn't me. Inside my head is where the real me is and I notice I need to show the real me through my actions. Which I do, but I mean more to the core. Like I get up and sloth around. That isn't me, and yet it is. So I'm learning that God has never nor will stop working in me.

As for your blog. There is nothing wrong with blogging alot. Sometime it helps sort out your thoughts. But at the same time I see what you are saying and am happy for your growth.