Sunday, May 10, 2009

End of the circut

Currently my PC has fallen into a state of disrepair. Something like the video card or just as important is causing my entire PC to lock up and die every 30 minutes. The last three years of damage I've inflicted on this thing is now catching up to me, and I have no one to blame for myself....


All I have to say is that I better get another job soon, cause after this PC all I have left to work with is a laptop that is so robust it can't even run YouTube videos. But actually more important than that is that I realize that my world isn't just about technology....no I lied, besides God my life does revolve around technology, there's no fibbing about that.

But more importantly than that, please pray for Jessica. She's now moved up here in Sacramento, and it's really important that she find a job ASAP. Literally, a week. We're praying for an absolute miracle people, that's the only way this can work, so please be praying that she get something very soon.


I hate technology, almost as much as I hate this economy.

No comments: