Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I am ready for summer 2009

So basically the last three summers I've spent in the mountains, which doesn't really have the need for shorts, cause of mosquitos and the lack of real summer heat. So gradually since I had lost the need of shorts, they were consistently put away and forgotten...
It's been freaking HOT the last week, the last couple days it's been around 100 degrees. I've just now finished packing for a trip to Idaho where it's probably even hotter than here in SacTown, and I'm freaking cause all I've got is dark blue jeans and cargo pants.

I'm looking for some extra socks, and I pull out a droor that I haven't touched in awhile, and BAM! I have short pants. After much searching and worrying, I can now rejoice in the fact I will not overheat the summer of 2009.

Alright then, my moment of rejoicing is done with. I have to get up in 3 1/2 hours to drive across four states.

No comments: