Sunday, September 13, 2009

News Fast: Update II

So this fast-from-the-news thing...it's seriously tough. I access it through Google News, YouTube, the radio, newspaper (yeah, even that...), and I've pretty much been successful in avoiding all those and focusing on what I need to. I do have to admit that a breach did occur; one of my friends sent me a video about a senator that pissed me off due to his complete lack of voter intelligence, so I've decided to spam that to get people's attention. Sorry guys with this I have to be an activist :D.

It's hard to resist this. It's a reflex, whenever I need to keep myself moving I read something with the news. It's not at all that knowing about the world was turning me into a bad person, but the fact that it consumes all my time, I know isn't good. I catch myself typing a website out, and just as I'm about to hit Enter, God pokes me and says, Hey, what about your promise...and I slap myself and say Drat God, you're right. So, I've stayed solid in avoiding any news outlet.

Anyways, just an update. If you guys need prayer let me know

No comments: