Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The final days of 2009...and of my bachelor status

Sometime between 2pm and 3pm on January 2nd 2010, I will be married to my best friend Jessica. Before that time, I continue to wait.


I've been in Idaho since the 23rd, and this is the first time ever that my car has actually crossed the California border, believe it or not. I've put 85,000+ miles on that car just in California. It's also the first time my car has ever experienced snow.


No I'm not nervous, no I'm not getting cold feet. I'm just really really really really really ready for this. I WANNA BE MARRIED ALREADY.


Sayin goodbye to this decade, startin the next one off by gettin married to an amazing, beautiful woman that I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with. My excitement for the rest of my life to start, can only be compared to how impatient I am for it to come.








This is Jesse Niebolt, signing off...last blog of 2009, and the last time I will blog as a bachelor...be blessed.

1 comment:

Miss Rose Virginia said...

Yay! I'll be praying for you guys on Saturday!