Sunday, December 6, 2009

pending Perfection officially out

So, after 6+ months of working on it, my CD pending Perfection is recorded, mastered, packaged, and as of today, available to the masses and YOU. Yeah, that's a cheesy line, but whatever...


This music isn't for me to make a profit. Even if I had the worst music ever since the band Complete, I would still be doin CDs. I've made these CDs I make my personal ministry, my way of telling my testimony to people. I don't believe that I'm very good at talking publicly, but I know that I have a talent for music, and I believe that telling people my story to music is the best way possible :). This CD is, in every way better than my last CD, not that it sucked, but I've matured and gotten better in every way since a year ago.


As far as paying for it, I've not put a solid price tag on it. Honestly, you pay however much you want to support my music and ministry, if you just can't decide what to give, something like $5 or $6 would be fine. Truly, I want this music to get to everyone I can that wants to hear it.


All the info on the CD and future shows are on my Facebook page, which the link is below. Have a good week :)


http://www.facebook.com/theredheadmusic

No comments: