Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jesse will have limited internet starting in 48 hours

So, a rundown of my schedule of life right now:


Dec 23: Drive up to Boise ID
Dec 25: Christmas!
Dec 31: 2010!
January 2nd: GETTIN MARRIED SUCKA
January 4th: Back in Roseville


When I get back to Roseville, I will have a beautiful wife that I will be living with, in our own apartment, which is lovely and awesome. However, at this point in time we don't have enough money to hook up an internet connection to our apartment, soooo all you people that I frequently talk to online, I will not be on here as much.


I will not be completely without a connection; I will have access at my church and at coffee shops, but not a reliable connection. This is probably for the best, since for the last 3+ years I've had an addiction to the internet, that's involved hundreds of thousands of hours spent on random news stories, pointless social networking, scouring Google Images for random pictures, and other beautiful time wasters.


If you need to get ahold of me, call or text my cell, or call my work number 916.359.9513. I do have to say that my cell as of this moment is horribly unreliable, as it tends to randomly shut off 5 times a day. I really need to get a new phone....anyway, that's the update for now.


Be blessed.

No comments: