Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 days later

So 5 days ago, I had this idea, that I would write this story based on about 200 songs, and see where it took me. So far I'm incredibly impassioned about what I'm doing right now, and it's getting more intense every day. This is better than getting hooked to a video game.

Thanks to all of you that answered my three questions, they're helping me rough out the messages of the story. I'm finally learning the art of how to write a story. I love learning the art of how to do something, it's so amazing. And maybe it's because I'm an amatuer writer or I don't read real novels that often, but this is keeping me alive. There's a lot of crazy things that are going round my life right now, and God blessed me with this intense distraction that's making me think and dig to find the answers.

It's a lot of fun. Self-discovery is what it is. I believe everybody should do something like this, have a challenge in their life that keeps em busy for awhile. It keeps you educated and cultured. And it's very late in the morning right now, so I'm gonna go to sleep. Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know I'm going to need to read this story right?