Thursday, January 15, 2009

Interesting Idea

I have started something I think could be revolutionary, slightly.

I like to write a lot, if you haven't noticed. I've also tried to write books, about random things, and I have partly succeeded with one autobiography about a part of my life, but the last dozen never made it. But I have a new idea now.

I have 23GB of music on my PC. My music is a huge part of my life, and most of it has a deep feel to it in some respect. And since playlists are handy little things, I've gathered a pretty good list of songs that get me thinking introspectively, and I ususally listen to them when I'm writing, or musing over something, to kick my head into gear. At some point, when I was having writer's block and searching through my songs, it occurred to me, why don't I write books based on songs?

It seems like a good idea. So I collected 218 songs that theoretically have the same theme, and I plan to create a storyline out of these songs collectively. It shall be an interesting task, but something that is quite intriuging to me.

So, here I go.

2 comments:

Miss Rose Virginia said...

Very interesting. Let me know how it goes.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested!