Thursday, January 8, 2009

So far

The first six days of my new home city have been something unexplixable. I don't know how to describe it yet. I would have no words if you asked me how I'm doing, cause I haven't been able to calm down enough to think about it. It sorta feels like I'm on vacation, but also feels like I'm goin 90 down a mountain. God's been hittin me everywhere I turn and telling me what I need to focus on. I'm not in the best situation, but I'm in the best of hands.

I did have one moment to breathe this week, and in that moment I discovered I'm getting tired of changing. I've had an entire year of changing, and I don't regret it. But now, I feel like I want to stop for a little, and look at what exactly happened the last 12 months of my life. Odds are I probably won't though, I still got some more work to do.

If I'm randomly distant from some of you, it's not exactly on purpose. Just send me a message and I'll say hi again eventually :)

3 comments:

Ted said...

Predict this isn't the end of the every changing fast pace world of Jesse!

Miss Rose Virginia said...

God bless you in your new home, Jesse, and God bless all that you do in the near future.

Anonymous said...

Change has seemed to be your keyword lately. I remember a canversation about change this summer. I liked that conversation. Anyway, I hope you can get settled into a semblance of order so you have time to reflect.