Well, some news. I'm movin back to Roseville. Not exactly happy about that. I figured out that Fresno is a place I actually like, believe it or not. It's got block streets, and has more cultural diversity than Roseville. But I'm coming back to Roseville for a number of reasons, one being I might be able to be a worship leader, start my career that way. Anyway.
There's a song I've been listening to a lot lately, by Staind. The singer wrote it about his kid Zoe Jane, and it's pretty much the song I will to my girl for all time. The video wasn't made for the song, some fan cut n spliced together other videos, but still. it's so awesome.
1 comment:
Trust in your creator. If you seek after him, trust him fully he will give you your hearts desire. Easier said then done though. Congrats. I know it feels bitter sweet. But just have faith.
Post a Comment