Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Announcement/News!

So, I've had something I've wanted to announce, for quite some time, and that is....I shall be recording my 3rd CD, due out this December! Now, you ask, why is this one so special? Here's a couple reasons:


-This CD will be produced in a professional studio, not in my own room, which means much better quality.

-Like any true musician, my songwriting skillage has evolved from my last recording, therefore producing better songs.

-This CD will cost you exactly....nothing. Mmhmm, it shall be free, my friends. My Christmas present to you, because you are awesome people.


With all of this being said, I have one request for you: tell your friends! Send messages proclaiming the news! lol okay don't be annoyin about it. But get the word out, cause everybody loves free music. I shall be giving updates and updates as everything starts coming together. Find any and all updates at myspace.com/theredheadmusic.Hope you guys are havin a good week!

-jesse



p.s. - the cover for the CD
I
I
I
V
Photobucket

No comments: