All I have to say...well no, I actually have a lot to say. I've realized that since the summer. A lot. And people say most of the things I say are good and wise, thank you God. But all the thoughts I have, oddly, don't last long enough for me to write down.
I just have to say, that God is amazing. Simply, perfectly holy. And the things that He does in life, in our lives when we let Him, is completely inspirational. The good, the bad, the stuff we still can't talk about, and the stuff we can't stop telling people. I can't stop smiling when people get irritated now. I can't stop smiling when I get pissed about something now. Cause I know that God's got a plan to fix it. And it's not some magical pixie dust that does it, it's His love and His way of doing things that makes everything right.
I don't have anything more I want, or have to write. I just feel like things are beginning to make real sense to me. Sort of like I can see everything connecting. It's weird to explain, probably weird to understand but not for me. Maybe this is what Paul meant by the Holy Spirit teaching and revealing things to God's children...like I said before, weird to explain but not to understand for me.
Goodnight my friends. May God bless you and your week.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have I told you recently how proud I am of you? If not, this is me telling you how proud you make me, how proud I am to call you friend and brother. And how glad I am that the Holy Spirit is teaching you more and more daily, making you into an even stronger and wiser man after his own heart han you already are.
Post a Comment