So, an update. Partly because I feel like I don't talk to people enough, there's a lot going on in my life, and I have an addiction to blogging.
-I'm moving to Fresno January 2nd. If anybody has any job leads, hit me up.
-I'm in the middle of recording Embracing Autumn. Go to myspace.com/theredheadmusic for more info.
-My brother is a dork. And when I say I'm gonna kill him, I'm really not. I'm just gonna punch him in the arm. Or occasionally beat him down, if the snyde answer calls for it.
-Jessica makes me smile. She is awesome. And she's my girl, my girl...talkin bout my girl....
-In five years, I plan on benching 300. The reason for that is because I know that when I'm 25, I will begin mellowing out. So when I mellow out and start having kids, I'm at least gonna go down buff.
-Money sucks. It's lame. And if Jesus didn't control my life, I'd probably be in serious trouble with the government and a couple credit card companies.
That's all. Hope ya'll havin a good week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mellow out buffly? Sounds great...run the ropes for a while...that'll do it.
I'll see you in a few hours. Love ya bro
"Go down buff"? lol You're funny.
Post a Comment