Sunday, December 7, 2008

In check

Before I made this post, I checked and commented all the other posts I subscribed to. Sorry I've been slackin on that, anyway time for some advertising...

My new EP Embracing Autumn will be coming out very soon, the next couple weeks in fact. There's gonna be a couple surprises that nobody knows about but me, like possibly posting a new song on the page...check into myspace.com/theredheadmusic for new info, possibly downloads as well :)

From Embracing Autumn



So my life right now, is peachy chaotic, but I love it. First off, I met this girl this summer, and she's pretty amazing, and as of Thanksgiving me and Jessica are goin out...yeah life is good :). And now I'm moving to Fresno next month with my good buddy Gifford, and still lookin for an apartment/job. But incredibly excited to start this new chapter. Besides that, nothin much else goin on.

And that's my blog. Sorta like an update/advertising thing. Hooray for free public platforms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I can't wait for the new CD! Or the move! Or any other wonderful thing in your life :D