Monday, December 22, 2008

this thing is SCARY

Seriously guys, I am not lying to you. I think of myself as a very manly, nearly fearless, capable human being. But there are times that I realize I'm not, and this is one of those times.

Lippu just showed me a 10 minutes video that literally lit my chest on fire with fear, and I flipped on all the lights in the house, and they will remain on until the sun is in the middle of the sky tomorrow. Maybe even after that. But I'm not kidding when I say, do not watch this movie if you are light of heart, recently got in an accident or an injury, or are pregnant.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsL_5bovozE





I will not have good dreams, much less a good sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Miss Rose Virginia said...

A) Did that say "long-time Sugar Pine resident"? XD
B) What kind of pie is she making?? That looked more like pancake batter than pie dough ... I guess the pie could have been done and she was making onion rings?
C) That was flipping freaky. Little blonde girls will freak me out from now on. o.O

Ted said...

Whatever you both are lame. It wasn't scary or freaky. It was down right funny! Thank Lippu for the funny film!